Standard Return Policies are applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the safety-devices.com website or over the phone.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by submitting our Request for Return Authorization form located on our website. Products that are not eligible for return will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from alcotesters.com
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product such as free gifts if any
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
Mail-In Rebate Policy
Any product offering a mail-in rebate is not returnable to AlcoTesters.com once the rebate has been filed. Be sure that the product is functional and that you intend to keep the product before sending in for your rebate. Products missing UPC codes or serial numbers from the box are NOT returnable. The product manufacturer will only replace a defective item missing the UPC code.
Combo, Bundle and Kit Specials
Combo, Bundle, and Kit Specials include two or more items that must be purchased together in order to receive a discount.
Items sold as part of a Combo, Bundle or Kit may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable AlcoTesters.com return policy period for that individual item.
If an individual Combo, Bundle or Kit item is returned for a refund, the original discount will be voided, and the discounted amount will be deducted from the refund.
Out of Stock (Back-Order) Items
If AlcoTesters.com no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, the item will be sent to our Back-Order RMA Department. You will be notified via e-mail of two options: 1) AlcoTesters.com can send you a comparable replacement item, or 2) AlcoTesters.com can issue you a refund at the current market value of the product. A current-market-value refund may not exceed the original invoice price. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a refund will be issued that excludes all shipping costs.
While AlcoTesters.com is more than happy to fill your order for a quantity of ten (10) or more of any given item in our inventory on a single purchase order, please understand that an order of that size, once purchase is completed, is automatically non-refundable. All other specific conditions related to the ordered item still apply, including any and all stipulations relative to any available replacement return policies. Please contact Customer Service with any questions you may have.
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: Yes
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy must be returned to AlcoTesters.com within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by AlcoTesters.com, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
Return of Consumable / Disposable Products
Consumable items are items such as disposable mouthpieces, disposable breathalyzers and breathalyzer sensor modules, etc. that are consumed once they are used. Due to direct and intimate human interaction with these products, they may cause serious health hazards if they are return to AlcoTesters.coms inventory. In consideration to consumer health, AlcoTesters.com strictly forbid the return of these items for any reason.
- Sales on these items are final
- Return for credit or refund: Not allowed
- Return for refund within 30 days : Not allowed
- Return for replacement within 30 days: Non-Replaceable
Items covered by this policy includes but not limited to:
- Breathalyzer Disposable Mouthpieces
- Replacement Breathalyzer Sensors
- SafeWay Disposable Alcohol testers
- Breathscan Disposable Alcohol Testers
Return To The Manufacturer
AlcoTesters.com customer service is available to assist you with all return requests. However, for certain products, you may be advised to return the product directly to the manufacturer and not to AlcoTesters.com. In such cases, AlcoTesters.com customer service will work with you to accomplish the return.
You should be certain that the item you are purchasing will fit your needs. Ensure that the dimensions, aesthetics and utility of the product is what you need before placing your order. By confirming your order, you indicate your agreement to this policy.
AlcoTesters.com must receive your return within 30 days from the date of your purchase and NOT from the date you requested for the RMA number. After 30 days, please contact the product manufacturer for any warranty work applicable.
Products and accessories except for consumable products can be returned within 15 days of delivery*, but will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee to cover testing, cleaning and repackaging expenses. The restocking fee pays for twice transaction processing fees and shipping costs in a case of free shipping promotion. Customer will be responsible for both the original outbound shipping charges as well as return shipping charges. All returns must be in saleable condition with original materials and packaging.
All products carry manufacturer warranty and must be serviced by the original manufacture. See your device user guide for information on the manufacturer and terms to their limited warranty.
AlcoTesters.com will not cross-ship products. All defective and dead on arrival items will be replaced upon return to AlcoTesters.com, provided they are not physically damaged and are returned within the time frame stated above.
All returns must conform to the following guidelines to ensure accurate processing of credit issuance and/or replacement:
- All returns must be authorized by AlcoTesters.com customer support prior to return.
- All products must be returned in their original condition, including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories, along with a copy of your invoice.
- Refunds will be issued after product is received and inspected at our facility.
- Damaged products (including scratches) will be returned to the customer without refund.
- Thermally sealed packages must not be opened to qualify for refund.
- Products with missing parts or accessories will be returned to customer without refund.
- Due to health hazard, disposable devices such as mouthpieces, disposable alcohol detectors, and pre-calibrated sensor modules are not returnable in any situation.
- A restocking fee will be assessed for all returns for refund
- Shipping to and from the customer paid by the customer.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- We cannot and will not accept items that are shown to have been abused, altered, or broken, whether accidental or intentional.
- When you are returning breathalyzers, do not send mouthpieces back even if they are still in their original packaging.
Important: Please make sure to purchase insurance at least for the value of the product when you are returning a product to us. AlcoTesters.com will not be liable for returned products lost in transition.
Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA)
To request for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) please Click Here.
All returned products for refund are subject to 25% restocking charge.
All shipping charges to and from customer are paid by customer. Shipping charges are not refundable.
In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to us, AlcoTesters.com will inform the customer via e-mail that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct AlcoTesters.com concerning what to do with the damaged product. If AlcoTesters.com has not received notification or response from the customer within 30 days, the item will be disposed of.